What constitutes ragging?
1. Any conduct by any students or students whether by words spoken or written or any act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher of any other student.
2. Indulging or rowdy or in disciplined activities y any student or students which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, physical or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student
To prohibit ragging in the college premises and in the hostel
BODIES OF THE INSTITUTION
1. Anti-ragging Committee
2. Anti-ragging squad
3. Monitoring Cell
Administrative Action In The Event Of Ragging
1. Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
2. Withholding /withdrawing scholarship /fellowship and other benefits.
3. Debarring from appearing in any test/ examination or other evaluation process.
4. Withholding results
5. Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
6. Suspension / expulsion from the hostel
7. Cancellation of admission
8. Rustication from the institution for period ranging from one to four semesters.
9. Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution for a specified period