|Name of The Course||Sanctioned Strength|
Post Basic Nursing programme commenced in the month of September 2011 as the demand for skilled nursing professionals, has risen across the globe and a degree in nursing is seen today, has plenty of opportunities to build a rewarding career. Awareness regarding, degree in nursing is very high now. Keeping these requirements in mind Post Basic Bsc Nursing programme has been designed to meet the change in demands on health care.
ELIGIBILITIY FOR ADMISSION
A candidate seeking admission should have:
- Passed HSC examination
- Obtained 50% of marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry
- Passed 3 ½ years GNM course with pass marks
- The upper age limit of joining the course is 45 years
- Candidate should be medically fit
- The criteria for selection and method of admission to merit / management seats are governed by the rules and regulation framed by the Government of Kerala.
The Post Basic BSc Nursing degree course is a professional programme of 2 year’s duration